Knives Illustrated is a magazine and digital presence devoted to the artistry and technological advancements of man’s oldest tool, the knife. Knifemaking is at a historical peak. Today’s craftsmen are producing some of the finest knives ever seen. Knives Illustrated keeps its readers up to date on the changes and gives them a look at what’s to come.
Each print and digital issue is crammed with informative, entertaining, insightful articles about topics like:
- Hot new knives and how they performed when put to the test
- The latest products that make your life easier, whether you’re out bushcrafting, or in the shop
- Recent changes on the legislative front when it comes to protecting your knife rights
- Upcoming knifemakers to watch and the blades they’re forging
- Eye-catching custom blades in a full-color gallery with complete specs
- Plus: Tips and strategies from the pros, buying guides, special features and so much more!
If there’s something more you’d like to see, let us know by dropping us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org